Register today for Pro4M 2019 with Werner Electric Supply! Whether you are an End-User, OEM, or System Integrator, this “can’t miss” event features 2 days of process control solutions. At Pro4M you will encounter “everything process” from technical sessions, to presentations, client case studies, and hands-on labs.
- Technical sessions covering topics from optimizing loop control to enterprise-wide connectivity
- Industry case studies providing insight into innovative applications in real-world environments
- The “Education Program” allowing industry and academia to benefit from one another
- Opportunities for earning PDH credits
- Hands-on labs allowing you to test-drive equipment
- Supplier Expo permitting 1:1 discussions with expert vendors
- Packer-themed networking event on Thursday evening. Relax with food and refreshments after a day of training, and delve into the Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame and a guided tour of Lambeau Field.
Watch Dan Egan, Process and Network Solutions Business Director, provide details on this fantastic event and register your team today!