Join Werner Electric Supply in June and July of 2019, for a wide variety of Rockwell Automation industrial automation trainings and additonal technical classes. View our featured sessions being held in Madison, WI, and sign up today!
- Logix Introduction: On June 11, from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., electricians, operators, and maintenance personnel are encouraged to attend this FREE overview on the basic workings of the ControlLogix and CompactLogix platforms.
- Virtualization for Industrial Workstations: Brush up on the fundamentals of creating and using Virtual Machines in an industrial maintenance environment on June 27, from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. This class will introduce the concepts of virtualization and attendees will get to build a Windows XP machine, configure the Virtual Machine’s networking and peripherals, install software in the virtual machine, and get online with a controller.
- Live Webinar: Effective Strategies for Developing and Maintaining your Arc Flash Program. Safety managers are encouraged to attend this FREE online class on June 6, from 1 p.m. – 2 p.m. Students will learn to identify how the core safety programs of lockout/tagout, machine safety, and arch flash combine to provide a backbone for a company’s worker safety program.
- Kinetix Foundations: This one-day class on July 17, from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. is targeted to beginner and intermediate users of motion. Attendees will focus on drives, motors, and processors regarding motion module configuration, axes configuration, testing, motion direct commands, and more, specifically for Studio 5000.
- Kinetix Advanced: This class on July 18, from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. follows up the Kinetix Foundations class and will dive deeper into drives, motors, and processors specifically for Studio 5000. Attendees should have a strong familiarity with Studio 5000 and be moderately familiar with motion.
- Logix Foundations: This two-day class will take place on July 22 – 23, from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. and give participants a broad understanding of the Logix platform and Studio 5000 programming software.
- Logix Advanced: On July 24 – 25, from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. attendees will build on the material learned in Logix Foundations and will focus on the premier integration of Rockwell devices. Hands-on lab time integrates components with Studio 5000 and covers I/O configuration, AOPs, and logic associated with the hardware.
- Visualization Introduction: This FREE class, aimed towards industrial automation professionals, will be held on July 29, from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Attendees will learn the basics of using FactoryTalk View Studio Machine Edition to edit an application for a PanelView Plus 7 Terminal.
- Visualization Foundations: This class will take place July 30 – 31, from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. and will dive deeper into the use of FactoryTalk View Studio Machine Edition to program a PanelView Plus 7 Terminal.
200+ Trainings Are Offered!
Werner Electric will hold more than 200 trainings in 2019 that span diverse topics and skills such as safety, process and controls, visualization, Rockwell Automation-specific training, and more. Werner Electric partners with industrial, commercial, and construction companies across Wisconsin and Upper Michigan to provide up-to-date, relevant, and customized training.